Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So it has been a long time since we updated. We're welcoming the new year with excitement and anticipation.  Stacey has officially started her busy season at work.  That means working 65-70 hours a week and working every saturday from now until the end of April.  After busy season  we are planning on going to three weddings this summer and to possibly go to St. Louis, MO to catch a Cardinals game.  Also, we have been playing around with the idea of buying a house.  We haven't pinpointed an area.  The area would depend on where I will be job wise.  I have been thinking about a job change.  Our lease on our apartment is up the first part of May so thats when I guess we will have to make a decision.  So now I am going to leave you with some pictures of Christmas at Stacey's parents house.  Notice Carter and his bottle!!!

Bryan's home made gift to Jeff. Pretty sweet!!
Stacey sporting the sweatshirt I got her.  Of course I had to counter it by wearing my sweatshirt.

Stacey showing her basket with dish towels!

Carter playing with a large bottle of margarita mix

No comments: