Wednesday, March 17, 2010

almost spring!!

well it's been a really long time since we've posted something. The weather is finally turning warm and i'm loving it. this allows me to run outside and train for the indy mini marathon on may 8. i'm really looking forward to it because my dad is going to run it with me. he will probably beat me because if you know my dad he loves to run. although, i am struggling with the running part because stacey and i have decided to start a new workout program. you may have heard of it:

we are in the first week and let me tell you, it is intense. if your looking for a work out that will kick your butt, try this. it's 90 days of 6 days a week and hour long non stop exercises. we wanted to do something that would force us to work hard. hopefully we can stay with it!

No comments: