Monday, September 8, 2008

First Official Blog


Well hello everyone.  We've decided to start a blog because it seems like everyone else has one.  Plus, it's a good way to keep in touch and to update everyone on what is going on.  Well, Stacey and I now live in Indianapolis on the South side.  Don't worry we aren't gansters we live in a nice area.  It has been a whole two months since the ole' wedding.  So far so good.  We love married life.  It has been a pretty cool transition going from living with all guys for the past 5 years to living with your wife!!  Stacey started her job about 2 months ago and has been really busy with that and studying for the CPA exam.  She is working at an Accounting firm called BKD, which is located downtown.  She has had a couple of weeks where she's traveled to muncie but hasn't stayed overnight so thats good.  Although, her time will come.  I on the other hand am still working at FORUM Credit Union.  Don't know what I want to do still but I'm not too worried about it.  I like it there, for now.  Meaning it's not something I want to do for more than 2 years.  Although, I have already been there for 1 year.  Anywho, other than work we haven't been doing much of anything.  We'll keep you posted on happenings along thewoolseytour.  

take care!
Justin

No comments: