Friday, September 12, 2008

The Weekend!!!


Hello! Well I write this as I am sitting at work. Shhh, don't tell anyone. So its Friday and as always we're looking forward to the weekend. Tonight especially because Stacey and I are hanging out with one, of our 3 couple friends. lol. We are hanging out with Ryan Gregory and Kelsey Randall. I believe we are going to go to B-dubs then hang out at our place; it should be fun since we haven't hung out with them yet. Also, this weekend is the infamous battle between the Fighting Irish and the Michigan Wolverines. This year it should be a even matchup because both teams are not very experienced. Although, there might be some feuding because of the roots of the Jackson family and the roots of the Woolsey family. I can't wait. Ryan and Lindsay I think are going to come down to watch the game which will be fun. The only bad thing about this weekend is that I have to work on Saturday but only for 4 hours. We look forward the weekends because they are a time to just spend time with each other because we have different schedules.

~Justin~