Monday, October 6, 2008

Relaxing Weekend

So this weekend has been a long time coming and much needed.  Stacey and I had extra time off we have to use before the end of the year so we decided to take Friday and Monday off.  It was fun and productive.  We finally got our Indiana drivers licenses on Friday.  Saturday we hung out and watched football all day.  Although, Stacey was doing a lot of studying because she is taking her first CPA test this thursday.  Saturday night was fun for me.  I had the opportunity to go to an Indianapolis Ice game.  I had never been to a hockey game before and let me tell you they are a lot of fun.  We sat in the front row right next to the penalty boxes.  I definitely want to to go to more games.  Next weekend should be fun because it is Taylor Homecoming and Stacey is going to play in the alumni volleyball scrimmage.  

No comments: